Obnova wikipedie již v průběhu prázdnin!
Úroveň světla 7 nebo míň. (Overworld) Úroveň světla 7 nebo míň. The End
Enderman je tři bloky vysoký, lidský mob s dlouhýma rukama, nohama, a malým tělem. Endermen má svítící fialové oči a fialový efekt podobný Portálu
Endermen nezaútočí na hráče, dokud jeho/její křížek není zaměřen na něj. (V jiných slovech, dívat se na něj.) V kreativu zaútočí jedině pokud na něj zaútočí hráč, podobně jako u vlků a dalších nepřátelských mobů. Jsou vzácní oproti ostatním mobům, ale můžou být viděni normálně v noci v Overworld ve skupině až po 5 (předtím 8). Jejich 2 typické vlastnosti jsou schopnost vzít a pohybovat s bloky, a teleportovat se. Když se teleportuje, zanechá za sebou slabou stopu efektů vedoucí tam, kam se teleportoval. Endermen je zraňován při kontaktu s vodou (včetně bloků s vodou a deštěm). Díky jejich dlouhým nohám můžou chodit po 1 plném bloku, aniž by museli skákat.
Endermen není nepřátelský, dokud se na něj nepodívá hráč. V modu survival singleplayer je "dívání se na Endermena" definováno jako míření křížkem na torzo Endermena. V SMP, jestli se podíváte na jeho hlavu/oči, nebude upozorněn. Každopádně, pokud se hráč podívá na jeho tělo nebo horní část noh, začne být agresivní. Pokud se hráč podívá přímo na jeho oči, vydá strašidelný zvuk.
Endermeni se frekventovaně spawnuje v The End, jejich domov, ale stále potřebují úroveň světla 7 nebo míň, aby se mohli narodit.
Pohybování s bloky[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Endermen zvedne a hýbe pouze s určitými bloky, bez ohledu na to, jestli byly přírodní nebo nebo položené hráčem. Zvedají bloky v okolí horizontálně a vertikálně, v krátké dosahové dálce podobné hráčově, ve výšce pod jejich nohama a výše než jejich hlava (5 vrstev). Některé bloky nedokáže vzíp např:.podhoubí nebo diamant.
Neupustí bloky které drželi, místo toho zmizí.
Since Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2, Endermen can only pick up the following blocks: 
Damage to structures and environment[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Because Endermen possess the ability to move blocks, they can cause damage to the natural environment and in some cases player-built structures.
On the overworld signs of Endermen activity will become apparent in frequently loaded chunks in the form of misplaced blocks. In desert areas, Endermen may also pollinate cacti by removing blocks and placing them on fresh sand, gradually increasing the population of cactus in frequently loaded deserts.
Endermen do not spawn in lit areas but they may wander or teleport into lit areas from adjacent dark ones, particularly if rain or water causes them to teleport. Simply lighting structures liberally with torches is not a guaranteed defense.
Strategy[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Preventing Attacks[editovat | editovat zdroj]
You can place block in a lake and he can’t teleport to you. Without water you can’t defend yourself
Killing Endermen[editovat | editovat zdroj]
You can perform preemptive strikes against Endermen by keeping your crosshair over them, which will cause them to stay still for several seconds, or until the enderman is hit, whichever comes first. A player can also get in the first hit by looking only at the enderman's legs until they attack - though once hit, the enderman will become aggressive as normal.
Endermen that wander into fire or lava will not teleport away, nor will they become aggressive to the player. This can be used to weaken or kill them, though the second will require that they be set on fire twice (likely by placing fire with a flint and steel) due to their high hit points.
Endermen cannot be killed by player use of a bow. Arrows, snowballs, and eggs will not hit them due to the fact that they usually teleport away before impact. However, shooting an Enderman with a bow carrying the "Flame" enchantment will still light it on fire, even though it will take no direct damage from the arrow. This can be an effective method of holding off and killing Endermen from range.
Because they do not get hurt, projectiles will not cause Endermen to become hostile. If a projectile does manage to somehow damage an enderman, such as an accidental arrow hit from a skeleton while they are attacking the player, they will become hostile to the source of the damage.
Fishing lures will hit an enderman and "snag" them on the end of the line. However, as the enderman teleports away when the lure hits them (Possibly behind a wall or into caves) this is only sometimes useful as a tool for killing them.
Hostile Endermen will teleport away after a player hits them, though they may attack first. Similarly, Endermen may teleport away several seconds after attacking. When this happens in a small underground space, the Enderman may teleport into inaccessible caves or to the surface and may or may not teleport back. The Endermen may also teleport behind the player so caution is recommended. Endermen teleportation can be tracked by looking for the glowing teleportation trail they leave behind.
Another effective way of killing an Enderman is to make a 4-block high pillar underneath yourself, then look at an Enderman. The Enderman will run toward you and come into melee range. You will be in range to attack them, but they will not be in range to attack you. Make sure there are no skeletons nearby (within 16 blocks), as they will shoot you off your pillar and make you a vulnerable target.
A quick, effective way to kill an Enderman is to quickly run towards one with or without a weapon (and without looking at its head), attack its legs once, and have four or more tamed wolves to finish it off.
One way to get Ender Pearls without the Enderman becoming hostile toward you is to quickly trap the Enderman on a single square and drop gravel or sand on its head, crushing it.
Another way to kill Enderman is by placing a ceiling two blocks high and looking at them. Enderman will not be able to get in there and attack you. (Because Enderman are 3 blocks high) You can attack the Enderman when it is trying to get you and it can't hurt you.
Endermen also cannot teleport when riding a minecart, even hitting them with an arrow will not cause the Enderman to teleport away (Though they will flash red and disappear for a second, as if trying to teleport unsuccessfully.) This is one potential way to kill them at a distance. 
History[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- When originally announced, Endermen were claimed to have behavior significantly different from the final version; as originally described, looking at an Enderman causes them to freeze in place, and looking away caused them to initiate the attack, with the Enderman freezing again once eye contact was re-established, meaning the player is never able to actually see a hostile Enderman moving towards them, and can only attack players from behind, teleporting away once attacked. This behavior was similar, and possibly inspired, by the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who, or Boos from the Super Mario franchise. The final version of the Enderman, as previously noted, will charge the player the instant they look directly at the Enderman, and never stand still once the player has been targeted by aggression.
- The Enderman was introduced in Beta 1.8, part one of the Adventure Update.
- Endermen used to burn in sunlight, but as of 1.9 pre-release 4, Endermen won't burn in daylight. They will instead teleport away when the player walks up to them in the daytime, making it extremely hard to get close enough to kill them.
- At first, when Notch was still designing the Endermen, he thought they were not 'creepy' enough, coming with the idea that having a situation which the player would want to avoid could make the Enderman significantly more scary. This gave Notch the idea to implement the staring feature, where aiming the crosshairs at the Enderman's face would cause a suspenseful moment in which breaking eye contact would trigger an attack, as well as the Enderman having the ability to teleport so that when the player has stared at the Enderman they will have to face a consequence for that action.
- In the Beta 1.8 demo at PAX, Endermen dropped diamonds as a placeholder for Ender Pearls.
- In Beta 1.8pre1&2, Endermen originally had green eyes and emitted black smoke. The release of Beta 1.8 changed the eyes to purple and black smoke has been replaced with purple particles similar to the particles emitted from Netherportals.
- In Beta 1.8 Pre-releases, Endermen were able to pick up any block, including Bedrock.
- Before the Sound Update, Endermen used the sound effects of Zombies as a place holder. On November 13th, 2011 Endermen received their own audio scheme, most notably a long moan overlaid with static for when they are triggered hostile by the player.
- As of Beta 1.9pre4, the Endermen have a realm of their own: the End, where they spawn frequently.
- Notch stated "Endermen suck because they're annoying, and because I nerfed them and made them too easy. I shall fix this."
- Because of this, Endermen were modified in Beta 1.9pre3 to have 40 hp (instead of 20), requiring 6 hits from a diamond sword to kill. Combined with their teleportation aspect, Endermen are significantly more challenging.
- Before Beta 1.9 pre-release, Endermen could be killed with the use of a bow. Afterwards, arrows, snowballs, and eggs will not hit them due to the fact that they teleport away before impact.
- Since 1.9 pre-release, if you were to pour water on a hostile Enderman, the Enderman will teleport away and become neutral again.
Trivia[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- The enderman seems to use a re-colored version of the player's face texture, much like blazes, zombies, and skeletons.
- The exact size of an Enderman is 0.6x0.6x2.9 blocks.
- Endermen cannot teleport when they are in minecarts.
- However, if they are hit with a projectile they will teleport out of the minecart and then immediately teleport back.
- Occasionaly, when provoked, Endermen can teleport away over 128 blocks and despawn
- If a Skeleton shoots an Enderman when attempting to shoot the player, the Enderman will completely stop chasing the player even after it has killed the offending Skeleton.
- A similar nature can be encountered when an Enderman is hit by an Enderdragon; they will ignore the player and chase after the offending Enderdragon, should they survive the attack.
- Notch claimed in public that the name "Enderman" a "(subtle)" reference to "the Slender Man", a similar-looking fictional cryptid. However, given the later development of the End, it is possible he already had the name in mind, and did not choose it because of the Reddit thread in which their name was revealed.
- Endermen have the ability to open their mouths. In their texture, their jaw is separated from their skull and in the 1.8 Official Trailer, an Enderman attacked the camera with its mouth open. This makes the Enderman the first mob with the ability to physically open their mouths without simply switching to a different texture. They only open their mouths when they attack. Due to the player's perspective, however, the player sees the back of the Enderman's head when it opens its mouth, making it difficult to tell that it is open. If a player is one block higher, they see through the Enderman's open mouth. They open their mouths by moving their skulls higher than their jaw.
- Endermen sound seems to stem from reverse audios
- the `idle1` sound is a reversed “here”
- the `idle2` sound resembles a reversed “higher” (“hy-a”)
- the `idle3` sound is a down-pitched “whats up?” or "this way!"
- (`idle4` and `idle5` to be understood)
- ('idle4' possibly 'Hey, who is that?' Down-pitched)
- ('idle5' possibly 'Hello'?)
- Endermen's eyes glow in the dark, like Spiders', and Endermen's full bodies glow in the fog, also similar to a Spider's body.
- Endermen spawn in the rain, but will continuously teleport and take damage until they die or find shelter.
- If an Enderman is hit by a flaming arrow, it will be set on fire, but will not take damage from the arrow itself, nor will it become hostile.
- Like every other creature in the game (with the exception of Spiders, and as of 1.2.3 Zombies too.), Endermen can't see the player through transparent blocks such as Glass.
- Endermen can teleport very far and will never give up the chase once made hostile; even when moving several hundred kilometers from them they will continue to follow until killed or distracted by exterior elements such as water or rain.
- An effective, though difficult to achieve, way to gain lots of experience is to go the End, make a 1x1x4 tower, stand on top of it, look at Endermen and have them teleport to you while you slaughter them. They cannot reach you because the tower is too tall.
- Even in an aggressive state, they can still pick up blocks, which at times made it seem as though they were tearing through walls to reach the player.
- When an Enderman picks up a flower or a normal mushroom, those blocks will appear to be floating between their hands.
- Even though water/rain is harmful to them, it will still put out a burning Enderman.
- Endermen are the only current mobs which spawn naturally pan-dimensionally, appearing both in the Overworld and the End, although Zombie Pigmen can be created in the Overworld if lightning strikes a Pig. In addition, Snow Golems and Iron Golems can be made by the player anywhere, but they don't spawn naturally except in the Overworld. Finally, Chickens can be hatched from eggs anywhere.
- While Endermen spawn in the dark, do not spawn on Peaceful difficulty, and have a tendency to beat the player to death when provoked, they are in fact neutral mobs, not hostile.
- Endermen shake with rage while hostile, and continue to shake even while the game is paused.
- Endermen can pick up blocks even if they are covered by Paintings, as long as they are valid blocks.
- Enderman were the first 3-block-high mob to be introduced into the game. As of 12w08a, Iron Golems are the second.
- The purple particles the Endermen emit are hard-coded into the game, so they cannot be re-textured without mods.
- Enderman are able to create snow golems and iron golems if they pick up a pumpkin and set it on already placed snow or iron blocks.
- Acording to Burnie Burns of Rooster Teeth the Endermen's weakness to water was suggested to Notch by Burnie's son when Notch mentioned that they were too powerful and needed a flaw.
- There are unused sounds: stare.ogg which is a weird screaming, scream1.ogg - scream4.ogg are monster-like screams.
- When in third-person front view, if there is an Enderman behind the player, it won't become aggressive if the cursor is placed over it. Turning so that the crosshair would be on the Enderman in first-person will provoke it, despite it not being onscreen.
- The Enderman has been thought to be inspired by the Slenderman due to their long limbs and teleportation/stalking nature.
Bugs[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- They seem to have limited ability teleporting vertically.
- In SMP, Endermen don't open their mouths or shake when aggressive.
- Endermen don't take rain damage on halfslabs or stairs
- When using a custom texture pack, Endermen will be bright white overlapping their texture. This is caused by the blank spaces of their enderman_eyes.png file. If you create a custom texture pack you must make sure that you only change the 6 pixels actually used by their eyes. An alternative would be to use the original png from the minecraft.jar in your pack. Using the most recent release of MCPatcher also fixes this bug. This can also be avoided by making the enderman_eyes.png translucent, even only slight translucency will fix this.
- If a hostile Enderman is attacked by another mob and kills the attacker, it resets to being neutral towards the player.
- If an Enderman picks up a flaming block and then places it again, the block will be extinguished, but the Enderman will be on fire.
- If you quit a game while being attacked by a hostile Enderman, and re-join the game, the Enderman will return to being neutral.
- If caught with a fishing rod while neutral, an Enderman will remain neutral even after being pulled in, though the fact that they teleport away when hit with the fishing lure makes this of limited potential use.
- When an Enderman picks up TNT, the TNT block's texture is inverted (TИT).
- If you fire an arrow at an Enderman who is in a mine cart, it will teleport away and reappear in the same mine cart. Also, at times it will turn red as if it had taken damage, but it will not die from arrow shots.
- If seen through the mouth of an enderman you can see underground structures making them a good tool for finding stuctures such as abandoned mineshafts and caves.
- When it rains and an Enderman is inside the space of a plot block, or on a single slab, it won't teleport away.
- When you shoot an Enderman with a bow enchanted with flame, the Enderman teleports, but it is on fire.
- In SSP, when you look at the eyes/head of the enderman, it won't turn hostile, if you look at its upper legs/body it will become hostile.
- When an enderman is stuck in water, taking damage, and cannot teleport away, shooting at it with an arrow will make the enderman deflect it, instead of taking damage.
- In a superflat world Enderman do not seem to pick up grass or dirt.
- In SMP, endermen seem to float for a while when drawed in upwards with a fishing rod.
- When putting down a cactus, it is not checked if it is being put on sand, possibly resulting in cacti on other blocks.
- In SSP, if you use a mod or creative mode to fly, you can look through the Enderman's mouth. If you look at water through its mouth, you will see air in its place.
- If an enderman is standing on a cobweb, they will not take damage from rain or teleport away.
Gallery[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Beta 1.8 Pre-Release[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- 2011-07-26 18.14.06.png
The original, unenhanced Enderman screenshot released by Notch, depicting a couple of Endermen on a beach, with a few holding blocks.
An Enderman with green eyes on the SMP.
Beta 1.8+[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- 2011-12-30 20.06.04.png
Enderman looking at the player with purple eyes and particles.
- 2011-11-18 13.36.47.png
An Enderman holding a Flower
A group of Endermen in a desert biome.
Mob of Endermen in The End using creative mode safety.
References[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- https://plus.google.com/116872576248355504859/posts/DrjzbDobiws - Notch's Google+ page
- http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/j09ma/notch_posts_images_of_new_mob/c282dzr - /r/Minecraft thread about the screenshot released by Notch