|Odolnost proti výbuchu|
Postele jsou bloky které dovolují hráčům přeskočit do úsvitu. Postele též dovolují změnit respawn bod na místo vedle postele. Pokud je postel zničená, respawn bod se resetuje na původní.  Všimněte si, že váš původní spawn bod zůstává nezměněn a kompasy nadále ukazují, k tomuto spawn bodu i když jste se již vyspali v posteli.
Postele které jsou umístěny tam kde se spawnují monstra, u zdi nebo na otevřené zemi. Od pre-release 1.9 pokud jsou monstra na blízku tak postele nefungují.
V SMP, server přeskočí do úsvitu když všichni hráči ve světě spí, nebo když je jen jeden člověk online; jinak, ukazuje z prvího pohledu hráče v leže a tlačítko "Opustit postel". Bude ještě měnit hráčovo spawn místo tak dlouho, dokud displej přestane být stále tmavší (bod, kdy by čas za normálních okolností přeskočil na den, za asi 5 sekund). Postele jsou velmi důležité pro většinu hráčů, protože mohou obnovit svůj spawnpoint. Pokud jste daleko od vašeho spawnu, je téměř nutné mít v postel, takže se můžete vrátit do své základny poté, co umřete.
Výroba[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Poznámka: Můžete použít jakoukoli vlnu, ale postel stejně zůstane červená. Jediný způsob jak změnit její barvu je změnit texturepack nebo mód.
|Ingredients||Input » Output|
|vlna + Prkýnka|
Umístění[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Postele, na rozdíl od typických bloků, jsou dva bloky prostoru. Umístění vyžaduje alespoň prostor 2x2 kostky. Při umístění by měla noha ukazovat směrem k uživateli. Dvě nebo více lůžek mohou být umístěna vedle sebe, což umožňuje efektivní manželské postele. Stejně jako některé další bloky, lůžka nelze položit na sněhu nebo sklu. Ve verzi 1.0, postele nesmějí být položeny na listech. Odstraníte-li bloky vespod postele, postele zůstanou levitovat ve vzduchu. Metoda plovoucí postele umožňuje postelím být umístěny nad sebou jako ploty, nebo mohou být na blocích na které normálně nemůžeme postel postavit.
Postele nemohou být položeny pod vodou. Mohou bát umístěny na suchém místě a pak zaplaveny, ale nemůžete v ní spát (pokud je vaše hlava "ve" vodě).
Postele jsou 9/16 z výšky bloků, jeden pixel nad půlblok. To zabraňuje chůzi na posteli z jedné úrovně pod postel bez skákání, ale umožňuje chodit na jiné bloky u urovně postele.
Sleep interruption[editovat | editovat zdroj]
In Beta, sleeping in a bed placed in an area that is exposed to monsters would cause the player to wake up with a zombie or skeleton next to them. As the chart to the right shows, placing beds next to external walls would also cause this.
The system is much simpler since the full release — sleep is not allowed within 10 blocks of a hostile mob. If a hostile mob is within 10 blocks of the bed when the player tries to sleep, the player is not allowed to sleep, and the message, "You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby," will be displayed. There is no longer any chance of an interruption.
Behavior[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Beds are used by right clicking the bed during the night. Attempting to use it during the day will result in a "You can only sleep at night." message, which also appears when attempting to use beds underwater. When used, the player is positioned in the bed and their view slowly fades to black. After this transition, the player wakes up at dawn. If the player were to die, the bed last used will serve as the new spawn point. However, if the bed is removed or there isn't a 1x2x1 empty space next to the bed, the message "Your home bed was missing or obstructed." will display and the spawn point will be reset to the default. Compasses never change their orientation, remaining pointed towards the original spawn.
Beds placed in the Nether will explode when the player tries to sleep. The bed will drop as a resource, and may be picked up and placed again. It has been suggested that this could be used for mining in the Nether. However, it is not recommended since the explosion may very likely be enough to kill you, even with armor on. Placing a bed in The End and sleeping in it will explode as well, including setting the surrounding area on fire.
Multiplayer[editovat | editovat zdroj]
To skip the night, all players on the Overworld map must be in bed at the same time. Other players in The Nether or The End don't have to sleep for this to happen, since there is no day/night cycle in either of these dimensions. Players can also chat while in bed, and have the option to leave the bed before the skip happens.
If you try to sleep in a bed occupied by another player, you will get the message "This bed is occupied".
If you sleep in a bed it will become your spawn point.
Safe outdoors bed: in case of emergency[editovat | editovat zdroj]
If you ever get lost in the woods when it turns dark, you can safely sleep in a bed without needing to build a complex shelter. You do not need any tools to make this shelter, although a shovel could shorten the time to build even more. Torches are highly recommended, but are not absolutely necessary.
1. Dig straight down 3 meters. Collect the dirt as you go down. See below for a diagram.
2. Cover the top of your pit with a single dirt block, so your shelter is completely dark.
3. (optional) Add a torch by Steve's head.
[s] is the player (Steve), and [$], the closest thing to a combination of a [T] and an [s] available, represents both Steve's head and a torch.
4. Dig a 3x1x2 space from your current location, your current standing point being one of the vertices. You must remain underground: if you see outside, then you have to close the hole and try a different direction.
is the torch. The ? is where the player is located.
5. Put down your bed.
is the bed. The ? is where the player is located.
6. When you wake up, dig 1 block up so you see the surface, then remove the torch, pick up your bed, and build a way to the surface.
There is a much simpler option:
Jump and place a pillar below your feet at least 3 blocks in height (the taller, the safer). Then place 5 blocks in all directions from the top block of the pillar. The 3 extra blocks around the pillar is an overhang to prevent spiders from climbing up. One side should have two blocks. Place your bed on the 2 blocks and go to sleep.
Video[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Trivia[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- When clicked again while sleeping, you will receive the "This bed is occupied" message, if you try sleeping with a mob nearby you will receive "You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby" message, if you try sleeping during the day, you will receive the "You can only sleep at night" message.
- When walked on, beds make the sound of the block below.
- On peaceful mode, a bed can be used out in the open, as no monsters are present to interrupt your sleep.
- Since you do not need to stand on a bed to use it, beds can be used as one way transportation. Using the bed through a 1x1 hole will transport you to the other side of the 1x1 hole upon waking up.
- You can't sneak walk off beds, being slightly taller than half-steps.
- Beds cannot be destroyed by fire.
- Beds explode in the Nether and the End. This is likely a paradox joke, because there is no day or night cycle in the Nether and the End.
- If you fall from high enough to take damage, but right click on a bed before you hit the ground, you won't take the fall damage until you leave the bed.
- This also happens with minecarts.
- If there is a solid block above a bed, the surface of the bed will become black, much as with slabs.
- If its raining at night, when you go to sleep and wake up, the rain disappears
- In single player, if you right click while sleeping in a bed, you will receive the message "This bed is occupied".
- There is a glitch that can occur if there are two Stone Brick blocks above your bed. If two Stone Brick blocks are above your bed, sleeping on that bed will cause the player to appear to be "laying" on the ground.
- When destroying Beds with a Pickaxe, the Bed appears to glow slightly.
- You can't place Beds on Leaves or glass.
- However, you can place your bed on another type of block, destroy the blocks it is on then place the leaves or glass where those blocks were
- Beds can be placed above the height limit
- If you exit your world while sleeping and go back in you shall be awake beside your bed,thus making it an effective way to stop sleep.
- You can still press inventory key after entering a bed to access your inventory and 2x2 crafting slots.
- Because of this, you can craft while asleep.
- Sneaking while asleep will show the inside of your characters head. You will see his face from inside his head.
- You can get pushed off the bed by a mob or another player, this won't alter the sleeping in any way.
- You can interact with other objects when in the bed besides the bed itself, such as chests, furnaces.
- If you right-click food while in a bed, and given that your food bar is not full, you can eat in bed.
- When going to sleep, you can 'mine' the bed, and therefore escape sleeping if you did want to do so. But this comes at a cost, as there is a glitch. When you bump into walls of blocks, you will get hurt, but may regenerate health. This allows the player to fight Mobs endlessly. In Minecraft 1.8.1, you will not regenerate health without a near-full food bar, just like normal. With this glitch, though, you will be able to walk through water without it affecting you as it normally would. You can jump while in the water, and cannot swim. This glitch will remain until you die or go to sleep again.
- If you right-click while lying in a bed, with the mouse in a certain position, the "This bed is occupied" message will appear.
- In creative mode, you can fly while sleeping. You can go either up or down, but not any other direction. You will wake up next to the bed. (This is not possible in SMP because sleeping brings up the chat GUI.)
- You can scroll through your inventory while asleep.
- In SMP, you can view other players in bed. The player avatar clips just slightly into the bed if they have something in their hand and his feet protrude off the edge.
- In Beta 1.4, the player could only set the spawn by pressing the Leave Bed button in SMP. This was fixed in 1.4_01.
- Placing a bed next to cactus in SMP creates a detached headrest. This can be used to create heart shaped beds and benches.
- You can make a "napalm" bomb by going to the end or nether and place a bed and put a piece of TNT on top of it.
Gallery[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- Bunk beds.png
A stack of beds. (Bunk bed)
A crater created by attempting to sleep in The Nether.
A crater created by attempting to sleep in The End.
Bugs[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- In multiplayer, you are unable to sleep unless others around you sleep too. However, if the other players are more than 500 blocks away from you, you are able to sleep. This results in created time zones in different areas.
- If you try to use a bed with an ender pearl in your hand, you will receive the "This bed is occupied" message
- If you try to place a bed above the height limit for the map, it will be lost from your inventory.
- Hitting the bed will cause the top surface to brighten. This does not affect the light level, and it is probably a glitch in the breaking animation.
- Many situations cause a “You can only sleep at night.” message, even if it is nighttime. These have been reported to include:
- The bed being surrounded on all sides by blocks, or water.
- Right-clicking the bed while standing on top of it or more than three blocks away.
- The bed seems to only force the camera to be in the bed; while the screen is fading out, you can still move around, break/place blocks, fire arrows, etc., but cannot see where you are or see your arm/tool. This has been called “sleepwalking.”
- Moving the mouse around will cause particles on the screen to face different directions. This is because they are sprites, images that attempt to face the player's eyes (which aren't actually at that location) to avoid being seen edge-on.
- There is a glitch in SMP where, if you switch from two beds rapidly (possibly due to connection), you can enter one bed and leave to appear near a different bed.
- Using a bed in a room with a low ceiling can result in the player waking up with their head stuck, causing them to suffocate unless they can escape, which is likely after sneaking while using a bed.
- In SMP, if a player gets into a bed and then another player surrounds the bed with a solid material (e.g. cobblestone), the first player will be stuck in a laying down position upon attempting to get out of the bed.
- Saving in a bed and then continuing that saved game causes the player to fall through the floor and makes the bed "occupied." This can be fixed by destroying and then replacing the bed.
- Sometimes if you place a bed next to a wall, it will spawn you on the other side of the wall.
- Beds can be used to sleep through thunderstorms even during the day. It's because that the condition that must be met in order to sleep is not that it is nighttime, but that the ambient light is below a certain threshold.
- If the bed is clicked on while holding a bow with arrows in your inventory, you will fall asleep and as if an invisible copy of the player is standing where you were, arrows will fire from that spot, fall through the bed and be lost forever. The arrows will not damage you.
- If you walk very far away from your bed and then die, you do not re-spawn at your bed and instead spawn at your original spawn point, receiving the message "Your home bed was missing or obstructed".
- Sometimes when sleeping in a bed completely surrounded by torches (including corners) you will have fallen through the bed when you wake up and begin to suffocate.
- When sleeping in a bed, if you look down (it won't adjust the looking angle though) and destroy the bed while sleeping in it, you will hurt your self for 1/2 of a heart. No damage will be inflicted if you are playing in peaceful mode. In addition, if you are next to a 2 or more block high wall when this happened, you will be able to walk into it to a certain extent, just enough to suffocate you. if you are in 3rd person, you will switch to first person automatically when walking into the wall. This also cancels the sleeping animation, making it still night time.
- You cannot respawn back to a bed surrounded by half-height blocks ("Your home bed was missing or obstructed")
- If you place a bed on a glass floor (through placing the bed on normal blocks and then replacing the normal blocks for glass blocks) then when you die you will be placed back at your spawn point with the message that says "Your home bed was missing or obstructed."
- If there is block of air between a bed and a big chest above it, and you try to go to sleep, you appear to be pushed out of bed, then sleep on the floor next to you.
- If you sleep in a bed over the 128-block height limit in pre-releases 12w07a and higher, you appear to be falling in The Void.
- In SSP, you can interact with the environment when in bed.
- This includes placing/breaking blocks and using chests, crafting tables, and furnaces.
- Trying to use the same bed again will cause the "This bed is occupied" message to appear.
- If you destroy your bed before you finish the sleep animation, you will stand up, but whenever you jump you will take damage, and walking into ladders will suffocate you. This can be fixed by placing your bed again and sleeping or by exiting the game and rejoining.
- In SMP, if you sleep in a bed to set your spawn point but then break the bed and die, there is a chance you will not go to the original spawn, but rather a new spawn point will be created far from the original. There is no way to reset the spawn back to the original point without mods. (From some testing, it seems that the spawn point is reset to (0,Y,0).)
- While using the "Quake Pro" FOV level, you can see the inside of your head while sleeping.
- In Single Player Creative, you can sometimes move your bed while sleeping. This happens often if you sleep in a stronghold/cave with a stronghold nearby, and it is unknown why this happens.
- At night if your hunger bar is low and you are dying, if you sleep then your health bar will stop lowering and you will not die.
- In Creative Mode, destroying the foot of a bed will yield no item (as normal). However, hitting the head of the bed will result in the drop of a bed.
- If a bed a player is sleeping in is broken, the player will have clipping issues and be able to partially walk into walls and take suffocation damage.
- If you sneak while in a bed, you can see your head and body in a strange way.
- You can sleep near a Ghast, Slime and a Magma Cube even when they are within 10 blocks of the bed, despite that they are hostile mobs.
- Walking from a slab to a bed will cause the view to drop for a split second as if you walked off the slab to the block below.
- If there is a wall on one side of the bed and a ladder in a 1x1 hole on the other side, you will fall down it while sleeping.
References[editovat | editovat zdroj]
|Pouze v Kreativu|
|Pouze v Pi vydání|
|Pouze v Kapesní vydání|
|Pouze pro konzole vydání|
|Pouze v Kreativu|
|Pouze v Kapesní edici|